Attention All Golfers:
As of June 17th, we will be implementing the following rules and regulation to help keep our staff and customers safe. These rules must be adhered to at all times.
- The Pro Shop will remain locked. If you need to pay for your round, cart or would like to make a purchase, we will be accepting payments through a sliding window at the Pro Shop. We will accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- Masks must be worn when checking in with the Pro Shop.
- Tee times will now be moved to 10 minutes apart.
- No fivesomes or more will be allowed at any time. Maximum of four people per tee time.
- Tee times are mandatory. 9-Hole tee times can be made one day in advance. Absolutely No Walk-ons will be allowed!!
- Men’s Club will still have tee times blocked off, but someone from the group must call in at least 1 day in advance to secure a specific tee time. Singles for the Men’s Club can call in and will be assigned a specific tee time and paired when possible.
- Golfers will ride two per cart and must wear a facial covering while in the cart and at any time social distancing is not maintained. The driver of the cart must remain the only driver of the cart throughout the round. Exception: members of the same household are not required to wear a mask while sharing a cart, and may alternate drivers provided both drivers meet all other requirements. (Any player that chooses to ride alone can do so but must pay an additional fee).
- So that when it becomes necessary to use a facial covering (when social distancing is not or cannot be maintained), all employees and golfers at any golf course must have a facial covering in their possession at all times.
- Touching or removing the flagsticks is prohibited.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course. If your ball comes to rest in a footprint in the bunker, please take relief at the nearest point inside of the bunker, but no closer to the hole.
- No rental clubs will be available
- Please remove all trash from your golf carts upon the completion of play.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be sanitized with disinfectant after each use.
- Staff will continue to clean high traffic areas frequently.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time!
The Southington Country Club Staff