Attention All Golfers:
Thursday, March 26th. We will be implementing the following rules and regulation to help keep our staff and customers safe. These rules must be adhered to at all times.
- The Pro Shop will remain closed. If you need to pay for your round or cart, members and those with accounts can charge the account, or anyone can call in their credit card information (860) 628-7032 or have the starter deliver the credit card to the Pro Shop. We recommend one person pay for the entire foursome
- Tee times will now be moved to 12 minutes apart.
- Only one foursome will be allowed on a tee at any time.
- No groups of more than 4 people will be allowed at any time.
- Tee times are mandatory. 9-Hole tee times can be made one day in advance. Absolutely No Walk-ons will be allowed!!
- Men’s Club will still have tee times blocked off, but someone from the group must call in at least 1 day in advance to secure a specific tee time. Singles for the Men’s Club can call in and will be assigned a specific tee time and paired when possible.
- No more than one person per cart while carts are available. We recommend walking for those that are physically capable
- Touching or removing the flagsticks is prohibited.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course. If your ball comes to rest in a bunker, please take a drop nearest point outside of the bunker, but no closer to the hole.
- No rental clubs will be available
- Please remove all trash from your golf carts upon the completion of play.
- The Restaurant will be serving takeout only Wednesday thru Sunday from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be sanitized with disinfectant after each use.
- Staff will continue to clean high traffic areas frequently.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time!
The Southington Country Club Staff